Genuine New Holland Parts - Smart for Your Farm
The parts you choose matter just as much as the dealer you trust to keep your equipment performing its best. And only Walter G. Coale, Inc. has the high-quality parts that are precisely engineered and built for your equipment.
Protect your equipment investment – and maintain your uptime—with genuine New Holland parts.
WHY GENUINE NEW HOLLAND PARTS?
Genuine parts, genuine partnership
Why should you choose the same genuine New Holland parts that your equipment is made of ? Because they’re the only parts that meet the precise engineering, material and manufacturing specifications for your equipment, and are guaranteed to perform to our rigorous standards.
From critical wear products to filters and fluids, the superior design, engineering and testing processes that support genuine New Holland parts and maintenance products ensure superior compatibility and performance.
Take, for example, New Holland’s new engine oil, transmission-hydraulic fluid. These new fluids are tested against our most rigorous product standards, to deliver maximum performance and longer service intervals for the latest Tier 4 engines, yet are fully compatible with both legacy and new equipment for all brands, all engine types.
Our new fluids, like all genuine New Holland parts, are designed, manufactured and tested with your machine in mind. And that makes all the difference.
NEW HOLLAND REMANUFACTURED PARTS
Quality, cost-efficient replacement parts.
New Holland remanufactured parts cost less than new parts, and because they come ready to install, they can significantly cut down on repair times and costs—an important consideration for farmers looking to put their equipment back to work as soon as possible.
New Holland remanufactured parts are completely remanufactured from their core to their original, like-new condition—not rebuilt from the point of failure.
To ensure peak performance, all New Holland remanufactured parts fully tested to meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturer’s specifications. Plus, they’re backed by an industry-leading warranty.
Our growing line of remanufactured parts underscores New Holland’s commitment to the environment.
Learn more, please visit our new Reman website
About Our Process
Remanufactured from the core.
With most rebuilt parts, manufacturers replace only the failed component. In our remanufacturing process, we examine, restore and test parts to our original performance specifications. We rely on state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, strict performance standards and unequaled quality control.
With every New Holland remanufactured part, we:
- Completely disassemble and inspect the core
- Thoroughly clean each component and test it against the manufacturer’s latest specifications
- Replace all wear parts with new components—including bearings, seals, gaskets and more
- Restore or replace all other components
- Reassemble and test all finished remanufactured parts one final time to ensure like-new performance
Remanufactured Product Benefits
Remanufactured from the core.
- New Holland remanufactured parts cost less than new parts—offering great value while ensuring peak performance
- We’re continually adding parts to our extensive remanufactured parts lineup, so you have more options than ever for your equipment needs
- New Holland remanufactured parts are engineered and built to deliver like-new performance that meets our most stringent performance specs
- Our remanufactured parts come as ready-to-install components, so our technicians can spend less time completing your service work—and you can get back on the jobsite faster
- New Holland remanufactured parts come with warranties that are the same legnth, and often times longer than what we offer for new parts
- Talk to your New Holland dealer to learn how you can receive credit for your existing worn part, called a “core”
The New Holland remanufactured parts lineup includes:
- drivelines and transmissions
- fuel injection components
- hydraulics and electronics
We also offer:
- rotating electrical components
- air conditioning compressors
- engine components such as cranks
- camshafts and connecting rods
NEW HOLLAND PARTSTORE
Make easy work of maintaining your fleet — and keep your farm operation running like clockwork—with New Holland’s online Partstore and My Shed mobile app.
With Partstore and our FREE My Shed™ mobile app, you can store your equipment data and buy parts online – anytime, from anywhere:
- Create an account and customize your experience based on the equipment you own
- Easily find parts and create a parts list to send to your dealer
- Access to the entire New Holland parts manual from a phone or tablet
Shop Partstore Now
Download My Shed Mobile App
Available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices